Vanilla Beans 5 Grade A Prime Gourmet Tahitian Vanilla Bean Pods
Click Image for Gallery
Native Vanilla Grade A Tahitian Vanilla Beans – 5 Premium Gourmet Whole Pods – For Chefs and Home Baking, Cooking, & Extract Making – Homemade Vanilla Extract
- GRADE A BEANS – These beans are hand selected with the finest curing process and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 6-8 inches long, are plump, oily, black/dark brown, and 30-35% moist.
- TAHITIAN VANILLA – Tahitensis vanilla is rarer than the Madagascar variety and is infinitely more versatile, providing the best option for cooking, desserts, beverages, and ice cream.
- SMOOTH TASTE – These beans add a smooth rich background taste, and can be used to balance sauces for shellfish, chicken, and veal, or soften dairy flavors in desserts.
- EASY TO STORE – Store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers in Papua New Guinea with fair trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.