Wanna Date? Cinnamon Date Spread, Vegan, Paleo Friendly, Gluten-...
Click Image for Gallery
Wanna Date? Cinnamon Date Spread, Vegan, Paleo Friendly, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Non-GMO, No Added Sugar, Low Calorie, Kosher Certified, Healthy Sugar Substitute, Sugar Free Alternative (2 Jars)
- CINNAMON DATE SPREAD FLAVOR, 4 simple ingredients include Deglet Noor dates, water, cinnamon, and lactic acid. Only 25 calories per serving, allergen friendly, added-sugar free, nut free, soy free and a great tasting guilt-free healthy treat.
- WHAT IS DATE SPREAD? In a word: awesome. It is a similar concept to fig, apple, or nut butter, only date based. We mash up dates, water, and our favorite flavors to create wholesome, sweet and creamy spreadable dates so you can ditch the added sugar!
- WHY EAT DATES? A lot of people say that dates taste like caramel! Raw dates are one of the most delicious, naturally sweet, and low glycemic index fruits on the planet and a fantastic source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- ALL NATURAL SWEETENER for baked goods, sauce, and frosting recipes. Drizzle like syrup on apples, bananas, pancakes, waffles, yogurt, smoothies and more. Combine with bagels and cream cheese, pair with peanut & almond butter, or sizzle it on bacon!
- EAT STRAIGHT FROM THE JAR when sugar cravings hit. Refrigerate after opening. We think it tastes better cold anyway! Serve on a nice charcuterie board or dress on salad. Great jam, jelly, maple syrup, or honey substitution if craving sugar sweets.