Waykana Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea, 16 Ounce | Yerba Mate &Amp; Coffee A
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Guayusa Loose Leaf Energy Tea by Waykana, 1 Pound (16oz) | Alternative to Yerba Mate, Coffee and Green Tea: Smooth Flavor | 40 mg of Caffeine per Serving | Boost Performance & Mental Clarity
- ✓ WHAT IS GUAYUSA LEAF? | Guayusa is an endemic plant that grows in Ecuador's Amazon Rainforest used by the indigenous Kiwcha people as a tea for their early-morning ritual, thousands of years ago. Our guayusa loose leaf keeps the freshness and original color of leaves just as harvested directly from the tree.
- ✓ ALTERNATIVE TO YERBA MATE - COFFEE | Being guayusa a herb that contains 40mg of caffeine per 2g serving, it is a fantastic and balanced alternative to coffee, yerba mate, and green tea. Our guayusa tea leaves are not aged, withered, or smoked. It also does not has tannins which means no presence of bitterness or acidity, is naturally sweet.
- ✓ VARIETY OF WAYS TO ENJOY | Recommended serving: use 1 Tsp (2 g) in a 8 oz cup with hot water. You can use tea filters, teapot, strainers, classic pot, calabash gourd & straw as with yerba mate to brew guayusa leaves. For a stronger brew, steep additional time or add more guayusa loose leaf to your taste. For iced tea, bring infusion to room temperature, add ice or chill.
- ✓ NO JITTERS NO CRASH | Guayusa is rich in amino acids, polyphenols, and antioxidants that improve your cognitive function and immune system. It combines with caffeine for a perfect balance in energy, mental clarity, and focus to prevent the jitters and crash commonly found in coffee and energy drinks.
- ✓ MANUFACTURER VALUE | All of our products are USDA Organic Certified. We use no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or fillers. By purchasing our products you contribute and support local Amazonian indigenous families, communities, and the conservation of the Amazonian rainforest. Try guayusa and join Waykana now!