Wild Soil Almonds - Distinct and Superior to Organic, Herbicide ...
Click Image for Gallery
Wild Soil - Higher Protein, Distinct and Superior to Organic
- Beyond Beef High Protein Almonds: Our raw Beyond Almonds have naturally so much more protein than other almonds that they even contain more protein than most raw cuts of beef such as hamburger, ribeye steak, filet mignon steak, prime rib roast, New York strip and porterhouse steak! (Per 100 gram serving from USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.) And, beef can’t compete with plant nutrition.
- Eco-farmed with certified biochar and without any toxic/sterilizing Class 1 pesticides or herbicides such as Roundup/glyphosate. Steam pasteurized (no chemicals or fumigants used). Non-GMO. Contain naturally occurring prebiotics/probiotics. Our almonds are very unique: they have superior health and taste. They are grown in soils our forefathers knew – biodiverse and productive. Our diversity and vitality are proven and certified. Patent pending proprietary farming method.
- Unlike other growers’ almonds, Wild Soil Almonds are grown completely glyphosate free. Even “certified” organic almond farms use glyphosate on newly planted trees, for up to three years. We do not expose our soil or almonds to glyphosate or allow our soils to absorb it as a legacy toxin.
- Estate grown – direct from the farm. Most sellers are just traders or middlemen. We are the grower! Fresh almonds are soft, not crunchy. Our almonds are soft which reflects our superior and unique proprietary farming practices. As nuts age, they lose moisture and become hard.
- Delicious, nutrient dense almonds make a great addition to your emergency/survival food supplies. Raw California Almonds. Unsalted. Certified Kosher. Our promise to you: We offer 100% customer satisfaction and a “No Customer Left Behind Policy.” Your reviews/issues go directly to the top of the company. Our policy is to ensure you are happy.