Worldwide Botanicals White Sage – 100% Pure California Whole Lea...
Click Image for Gallery
Worldwide Botanicals White Sage – 100% Pure California Whole Leaf Clusters – Chemical Free, Sustainably Harvested, 2 Ounces
- 100% PURE SALVIA APIANA: White sage, a cousin of Dalmatian sage (the species traditionally used as a seasoning) is perfect for smudging, burning as incense on charcoal, and making into a delicious wellness tea! Packed in a resealable ziplock pouch for freshness and protection.
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: Whole Leaf White Sage is cultivated without chemicals in the foothills of the Los Padres National Forest in Santa Barbara, CA where sage grows naturally. We harvest during the months of August through December when the leaves are white and oil concentration is at its highest
- MAKE A CLEANSING TEA: Native Americans traditionally drank white sage tea to ward off sickness. Crumble 4-5 leaves into a cup of freshly boiled water and steep for five minutes. Use as a wash on the skin or rinse your hair with the cooled tea for a brilliant shine and lovely aroma.
- SACRED PLANT FOR CEREMONY: White sage is burned as incense for purification, for cleansing the surroundings as well as a person's aura, and for restoring peaceful energy. Native Americans have traditionally used its smoke to prepare the atmosphere and the participants before a ceremony
- OUR QUALITY PROMISE: With over 40 years of experience sourcing premier botanicals, Worldwide Botanicals develops and works in partnership with suppliers around the world to provide the highest quality products. We're dedicated to rainforest preservation, organic agriculture and optimal health!