Yerba Santa | Holly Weed | Perfect for Aromatizing Tamales, Meat...
Click Image for Gallery
Yerba Santa | Holly Weed | Perfect for Aromatizing Tamales, Meats and Stews | Ideal for Latin-American Cuisine 4 oz.
- We source our gourmet yerba santa from trusted growers in the United States, and then we carefully package and ship the freshly dried herb for your soothing and beneficial teas.
- Yerba Santa is an essential ingredient in Latinamerican cuisine. Yerba Santa is also known as root beer plant, holly weed, bear’s weed, tarweed or mountain balm, and is used in recipes like teas, as a wrapper for tamales, in pozole, egg dishes and to give an extra flavor to hot chocolate .
- A pleasant anise and citric flavor with herbal notes best describes Yerba Santa. Along with Epazote, Romero and Mexican Oregano, these are the most prized herbs in Latinamerican cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.