Segafredo Intermezzo Coffee Espresso Beans 1Kg
Click Image for Gallery
Segafredo Intermezzo Coffee Espresso Beans 1kg
- The best selling Segafredo and the completely righteous.
- A powerful coffee that presents itself with spice, structure and excellent body.
- Intermezzo No, but an excellent coffee for any occasion.
- This blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans used to be called, as it was sold only in Italy just Vinegar Rossa, also because this is one of the oldest recipes behind Segafredo.
- The Segafredo Intermezzo was for many years the only good espresso, which was available in whole bean in Germany, and has made over decades practical groundwork for today's espresso shaft.