Zatarains Jambalaya Rice Dinner Mix, 12 oz
Click Image for Gallery
Zatarain's Jambalaya Rice Dinner Mix, 12 ozCreole jambalaya was born in New Orleans in the 18th century when Spanish settlers tried to recreate their beloved paella using Louisiana ingredients. Today it’s a local staple, common from music festivals to Mardi Gras parties to quiet weeknight meals. And there’s a reason why you’ll find boxes of Zatarain’s Family Size Jambalaya Mix in so many New Orleans pantries: It delivers classic jambalaya flavor and is incredibly easy to prepare. Just add sausage, chicken, ham, seafood, veggies – whatever you’d like to make it a meal. Family Size means six servings per box, 50% more than regular size boxes.
- Delicious traditional Creole dish
- PREP TIP: Add one pound of shrimp for an easy meal
- Long grain rice, onions, bell peppers, garlic with paprika & red peppers
- Gluten free, no MSG added*, no artificial flavors, no colors from artificial sources
- Made with real vegetables