Terms & Conditions
Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Grocery.com Shopping has no liability in the case of orders arising from typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel orders without assigning any reason. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information listed, we cannot be held responsible for errors found on this website.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and & Visa and Paypal, thru Paypal's merchant services. Your card will be charged once the order is sent to our warehouse for processing, usually withing 24 hours.
When using your credit card be sure to provide the exact billing address and phone number your credit card company has on file for that card. While in most cases we ship to any address, due to increased credit card fraud, we reserve the right not to ship to an address that is different from your billing address if we feel that the order may be fraudulent.
Grocery products are not returnable due to health concerns. However, if for some reason we made a mistake with your order, or if the product was damaged in transit, or if the product was not what you expected based on the product description, please use the contact form and tell us what went wrong. Please make sure to add your name and order number so that we can identify you and provide you with the best service. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied.
Manufacturers often change, update product packaging, product information and recipes. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information listed on our product pages, we cannot be held responsible for changes made by the manufacturers and should assume that we sell the most recent version, package, or recipe of the product presented on our website.
Sales Tax Information
If required by law, Grocery.com Shopping will add sales tax to your order. Applicable sales tax will be charged on all orders delivered in the state of Pennsylvania.
Order Acceptance Policy
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not imply our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
- We reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- We reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to supply less than the quantity you ordered or to cancel your order.
- From time to time we list item for special low price, we will honor this low price while supply last.
- We may have to cancel your order if the special price inventory runs out.
- We may require verification of identity for payment or additional information before accepting any order.
Our Policy on Children
Grocery.com Shopping does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Grocery.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.