1883 Maison Routin - Lavender Syrup, Pure and Satisfying, Great ...
Click Image for Gallery
1883 Maison Routin - Lavender Syrup, Pure and Satisfying, Great for Cocktails and Sodas, Made in France (33.8 oz)
- RECOGNIZED FOR PURITY: With an excellence inspired by the natural beauty of Maison Routin’s birthplace in the French Alps, a veritable cradle of inspiration with fresh alpine air, water and indigenous flora.
- INSPIRATION FOR THE SENSES: Lose yourself amidst the memories of childhood, and all that a single drop of syrup trickled upon the tongue might evoke. An inspiration to great chefs, wines, and perfumes, 1883 delivers pitch-performance for the senses.
- CHORUS OF FLAVORS: Lab 1883 is guided by Jean-Noêl Jaubert’s “aromatic spectrum”. It takes no fewer than 20 “noses” and “palates” to classify and define the complex array of sensorial emotions. Now 2000 references comprise an official aroma archive.
- PURITY AND SATISFACTION: Natural purity and absolute taste satisfaction are the hallmarks of a brand as diverse as it is testament to its unwavering commitment to excellence.
- NOSE AND "PALATE": Strong lavender scent with a subtle hint of vanilla. Delicious floral flavours of lavender with vanilla notes.