25 Vanilla Beans - Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homema...
Click Image for Gallery
25 Vanilla Beans - Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemade Extract, Brewing, Coffee, Cooking - (Tahitian)Vanilla beans originated in Mexico and are sun cured for months using the traditional Bourbon drying method. They are now found all over the world from places like Madagascar to Indonesia to Papa New Guinea PNG farms.
There are so many recipes that can be created with vanilla beans! Gourmet desserts such as vanilla bean ice cream, creme brulee, cup cakes, or cookies can be created with these magical beans. Homemade KAHLUA or Vanilla extract is also a very popular gift and can be made using a simple vodka infusion method! Bonus points for using the spent vanilla beans after the extract making process for creating vanilla sugar!
Storage: Vacuum packed/sealed bag preferred to ensure fresh beans otherwise wrapped in zip lock bag inside an air tight container such as a glass jar.
Shelf Life of approximately 2 years if properly vacuum sealed.
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.
- Length ~ 4 - 6 Inches (10.16 - 15.24 cm) / Flavor = Flowery, fruity with hints of chocolate
- Average moisture content of 20 - 25% means more bean seeds and less water weight!
- Real extract grade B vanilla beans can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections but are the best for making a high quality vanilla extract.
- Dried beans are an All natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free product. Origin is Indonesia