A.C. Legg - Barbecue Seasoning And Rub - 8 Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
A.C. Legg - Barbecue Seasoning and Rub - 8 Ounce
- AC Legg BBQ Seasoning and Rub Blend #107 will bring out the best in your barbecue!. Please note: Packaging may slightly vary
- Use as a dry rub or sprinkle on cooked meat. Try it on Pork Spare Ribs or a Pork Butt on your grill like the pictures to the left.Or used ahead of cooking as a marinade.
- Legg's exclusive high-barrier, multi-wall packaging protects the seasoning's freshness and flavor for at least 12 months.
- Works GREAT for Beef, Pork or Chicken! One 8 oz. Bag Seasons Up to 25 pounds of meat. 1 oz. seasons 3 lbs. of Meat. (2 Tablespoons = 1 ounce.)Contains Soy.
- As a guideline, we use 1 Bag of AC Legg BBQ Seasoning & Rub on 2 Whole Pork Butts. We cover each Whole Pork Butt thoroughly and let set for 4 - 12 hours in the refrigerator before smoking. On a 1 Rack of Pork Spare Ribs, we use ½ Bag and marinate the same time as above before smoking. We like to smoke to an internal temperature of 150 degrees on Pork Butts.