A Little Bit of Spain 3.12 pound
Click Image for Gallery
A Little Bit of Spain (3.12 pound)Imagine an evening in warm, sunny Spain, relaxing at an outdoor café with a tapas plate and a glass of fruity Rioja. This "Little Bit of Spain" collection will transport your spirit to the land of La Mancha. Included are these fine items:
- Jamon Serrano: A cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. It is salted, hung in cool conditions, and cured for fifteen months, giving it a superior and complex taste. (3.5 oz)
- Manchego: The most popular cheese in Spain. It is made in the interior of the country from 100% pasteurized sheep's milk. Aged for three months, it has a smooth texture and hints of olive oil and lemon. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Also known as Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The fruit of the wine is nicely matched by the clean, goat milk flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: A cheddary cow's milk cheese from the Mediterranean island of Menorca in the Balearics. Aged for three to six months. (7.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (12 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds are irresistible! (4 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Finally, Americans can enjoy one of the true culinary treasures of Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas, or served as part of a tapas. (7.9 oz)
- Quince Paste (Membrillo): The perfect accompaniment for Spanish cheeses - particularly Manchego. (10 oz)
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- Transport your spirit to the land of La Mancha
- Includes: Jamon Serrano, Manchego, Murcia al Vino, Mahon, Olives, Chocolate Largueta Almonds, Chorizo.....
- A tasty trip to Espana from your very own home!
- This is a perfect and grand gift to give as a housewarming or for the foodie in your life