Angur Toor Dal - Split Yellow Peas Pigeon Peas - Natural, Hig...
Click Image for Gallery
Angur Toor Dal - Split Yellow Peas (Pigeon Peas) - Natural, High-Protein Food Suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan Diets - Ideal For Traditional Indian Cooking - Product of India - 4 lbs
- ANGUR TOOR DAL: Toor Dal (split yellow peas) is a mainstay of Indian cuisine. Related to lentils (pulses) and rich in natural nutrients, these delicious legumes are an excellent source of protein, minerals, and B vitamins.
- ADDS FLAVORFUL PROTEIN: Split yellow peas are an excellent, flavorful protein alternative for any meal. Use as a base or add Toor Dals to your favorite Indian dishes, including curries, soups, stews, salads, and more!
- GREAT FOR VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN DIETS: Nutrient rich Toor Dal is a perfect addition to most diets. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian, you will love the delectably savory taste and texture of this traditional Indian cooking staple!
- FAMILY SIZED: No matter if you're cooking for two or a large gathering, Angur has the perfect size bag to fit the occassion. Available in 2 lb (1 Kg), 4 lb (2 Kg) stay-fresh packages to suit your kitchen's needs.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: From Gujarat's fertile land to your home, Angur Dals are simply the best! Priding ourselves on consistency and flavor, Angur uses state-of-the-art processing and moisture-resistant packaging to ensure only the freshest product from harvest to table.