Aria Greek Award Winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Western Cre...
Aria Greek Award Winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Western Crete | 2018 Harvest | 3 Liter Tin (101.44 oz)
A favorite among the worlds most discerning chefs, this extra virgin olive oil from Western Crete is pressed from estate-grown Koroneiki olives that are pressed within hours of being picked from the tree. A NASFT winner for Outstanding Olive Oil, this exceptional oil is characterized by a unique bouquet and taste that are truly unparalleled.
- VERSATILE: Can be used in the kitchen a plethora of different ways such as searing, broiling, sautéing, stir-frying, dressing, and drizzling.
- BEST PAIRED: Leafy Green Salads, Garden Salads, Roasted/Grilled Veg, Boiled/Steamed Veg, Broiled Fish, Fried Fish, Grilled Fish, White Meat, Soft Cheese, Soups & Stews, Sauces, Confections, Legumes/Pulses
- KOSHER: Carefully supervised to assure that the oil is produced without the containment of any meat or dairy products.
- MEDIUM: The intensity of this oil offers a fruity taste, a grassy scent, and a peppery or spicy finish.
- AWARD WINNING: A NASFT winner for "Outstanding Olive Oil", this exceptional oil is characterized by a unique bouquet and taste that are truly unparalleled.