Averna Sicilia 70 cl - Traditional Sicilian Aperitif Drink Pack...
Click Image for Gallery
Averna Sicilia 70 cl - Traditional Sicilian Aperitif Drink (Pack n° 4 Bottles of 24 fl.oz)
- Averna is the Authentic Italian Aperitif Drink. Since 1868.
- The secret recipe was crafted in the early nineteenth century by the Benedictine monks of Abbazia Di Santo Spirito.
- They produced a liqueur that told the unique aromas and flavors of the land through Mediterranean herbs and a typical contrast of sweet and bitter flavors.
- The heart of the Averna production, the infusion of herbs, is carried out in Caltanissetta, in central Sicily
- Averna has a mouth-coating and bittersweet taste, carrying hints of orange and liquorice, balanced with notes of myrtle, juniper berries, rosemary and sage. It stimulates the senses, instantly transporting you to their homeland, and making Averna not just an aperitif, but a true experience.