Bellarise Gold Instant Dry Yeast - 1 LB Fast Acting Instant Ye...
Click Image for Gallery
Bellarise (Gold) Instant Dry Yeast - 1 LB Fast Acting Instant Yeast for Bread
- Use it either dry by pouring it directly into the dough or activate it with lukewarm water. To activate the yeast please use 1 quarter of the water required in your recipe and dissolve the yeast in the water by stirring it slowly for two minutes.
- Baker's Choice Gold provides 10 – 20% more activity in doughs with high sugar levels. More resistant to preservatives. Provides uniform fermentation throughout your baking system.
- Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency and minimal activity loss until opened. Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures. Improves machinability.
- Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale and meter as other dry ingredients. Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while using Baker's Choice Gold; this decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation.
- Can reduce mixing time 10 – 30%, compared to compressed yeast. Shelf life of unopened product stored in cool dry conditions is 2 years from production date. Refrigeration is not required for unopened packages.