Best of Thailand Japanese White Pickled Sushi Ginger | Fresh Sli...
Click Image for Gallery
Best of Thailand Japanese White Pickled Sushi Ginger | Fresh Sliced Young Gari Ginger in All Natural, No Coloring Sweet Pickle Brine | Fat Free, Sugar Free, No MSG, Certified Kosher | 2 Jars of 12oz
- A FRESH, SWEET, FLAVORFUL PALATE REFRESH: Known in Japan as “Gari” or “Shin-shoga no amazu-zuki”, pickled young ginger is served and eaten to reset the palate between different sushi dishes or like an aperitif before or after a meal.
- TRADITIONAL JAPANESE SUSHI MASTERS’ RECIPE: Our signature Gari begins with premium young ginger, sliced thinly, then soaked in rice vinegar, sugar-free sweetener and salt. We add absolutely no coloring, and keep it fat free, no MSG and certified OK Kosher.
- PERFECT BALANCE OF SILKY SOFT WITH GENTLE BITE: When properly marinated, young ginger loses its tough, fibrous chew, giving way to a soft, slaw-like bite. It’s a pleasure to eat on its own or as an accompaniment, and complements rather than overpowers the main dish.
- A DELICIOUS ADDITION TO EASTERN-STYLE DISHES: Add some spice to sushi, stir fry, and other Asian-style cuisines. Used as a garnish, palate refresh, or your main spice, this tangy treat is the perfect addition to any recipe.
- LOW CALORIE YET MAXIMUM FLAVOR & POTENCY: Get two 12-ounce jars of our finest fresh-pickled sushi ginger without the high calorie content. Best of Thailand’s sugar free recipe packs all the flavor while containing 85% fewer calories than sugar-sweetened ginger.