San Alberto Coffee Beans Most Awarded Single Origin Specialty Co
Click Image for Gallery
San Alberto Coffee Beans Most Awarded Single Origin Specialty Colombian Coffee (Whole Bean, Medium Roast)
- MOST AWARDED COLOMBIAN COFFEE: Super-premium and unique coffee, Flavor recognized by experts around the word. ITQI, Monde Selection, Most Exotic Colombian Coffee, amongst others.
- UNIQUE SINGLE ORIGIN GOURMET COFFEE: Exclusively from the blessed soil of San Alberto Estate: a land full of nutrients, rich in water springs located in between 1.500 – 1.800 m.a.s.l creating a unique and special microclimate to grow our whole coffee beans
- LOYAL TO OUR FLAVOR IDENTITY: San Alberto is a surprising assemblage of 2 arabica varieties: Arabica Caturra and Arabica Castillo, made by our master coffee taster. 100% Arabica Colombian Coffee.
- LUSCIOUS SWEET AROMATIC NOTES: Reminiscent of caramel and a soft dark chocolate stands out its delicate fruit-like acidity and its harmonic balance, yielding a distinctive and elegant character in mouth.
- EXQUISITENESS AND LUXURY, In complete harmony with the environment: Rainforest and UTZ certified. San Alberto is produced under a trademark process: The Five Step Selection Process, a series of labor-intensive selections helps guarantee only the best flavors of each harvest become part of our blend.