Boiron Calendula Cream for First Aid, Minor Burns, Cuts, Scrapes...
Click Image for Gallery
Boiron Calendula Cream for First Aid, Minor Burns, Cuts, Scrapes, Insect Bits and Sunburn - 2.5 oz
- Naturally heal skin irritations with Calendula Cream. It helps promote the healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. The moisturizing texture of Calendula Cream makes it ideal for use on dry or chafed skin. Try it as a night cream or after exfoliation or cleansing treatments.
- The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the Garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations.
- As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Cream, Calendula soothes and promotes healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. It’s a must-have for your family’s first aid kit.
- Calendula Cream has no artificial colors or perfumes and is available in a 2.5 tube. Boiron Calendula is also available as a gel, lotion or ointment.
- Calendula Cream is paraben-free and works naturally with your body.