Breadtopia Sourdough Starter Dry
Click Image for Gallery
Breadtopia Sourdough Starter (Dry) | Made from Organic & Non-GMO Ingredients | Easy to Follow Instructions | Make Homemade Sourdough Bread | Sour Dough Starter Dried |
- A HEARTY STRAIN OF WILD YEAST: This sourdough bread starter is fed exclusively using organic bread flour and has been taken directly from our own batch.
- DORMANT DRIED STARTER: Full instructions are included to revive your dormant dried starter. Within a few days you should have enough active starter to begin baking. Reactivate at your convenience – dried starter keeps indefinitely.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Our sourdough starter culture is made with high quality non-GMO and organic ingredients. This sourdough starter contains naturally occurring wild yeast, friendly Lactobacillus bacteria and organic wheat flour.
- THE ONLY SOURDOUGH STARTER YOU'LL EVER NEED: With regular feeding and proper care, your revived sourdough starter can be used indefinitely.
- EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN: Follow our simple instructions included for maintaining your sourdough starter.