Camellia Red Kidney Beans, 2 Pound Bag
Click Image for Gallery
Camellia Red Kidney Beans, 2 Pound BagThe Camellia Brand signature bean and creamy, hearty, and beloved in New Orleans and across America's Gulf Coast. It is an old New Orleans tradition to cook up Red Beans and Rice every Monday, which was historically the laundry day. Simmer or slow-cook them to creamy perfection with the holy trinity of vegetables and add ham hocks and other seasoning meats if you like. Plate them as is or with smoked sausage, fried chicken, or a pan-fried pork chop on the side. Like all of our beans, Camellia's Red Kidneys are non-GMO, gluten-free, and meet the Hayward Standard - the name our growers gave our bean quality standard - which exceeds the top USDA requirements. Try some today - we think you'll taste the difference.
- PACKED WITH GOODNESS Camellia Red Kidney Beans are a hearty, creamy, Southern cooking favorite that's low fat and packs a punch with essential vitamins, minerals and 16 grams of fiber and 15 grams of protein per serving. Pure and verified non-GMO and gluten-free.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE BEAN Camellia Red Kidney Beans are easy to prepare and quick cooking. Simmer or slow-cook them, add them to rice and corn; mix them with ham and other seasoned meat; or add as a side to fried chicken or grilled pork for a hearty family meal.
- GLUTEN-FREE: Experiment with Camellia's full line of USA grown dry beans that are packed with essential vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes. Each bag of beans has 8g fiber and 15g plant protein per serving. gluten-free and non GMO.
- NEW ORLEANS FAVORITE A family-owned company, Camellia has been selling 19 varieties of high quality non-GMO and gluten-free dry beans, peas and lentils for nearly a century. Our beans are USA grown.
- CAMELLIA QUALITY: Camellia beans, peas and lentils nurture families and traditions, bringing everyone together to make memories. Our signature Red Kidney beans are a New Orleans favorite full of deep, savory flavor that folks love.