Colorado Rocky Mountain Sourdough Starter Culture Bread Yeast
Colorado Rocky Mountain Sourdough Starter Culture Bread YeastDitch the store bought yeast packets and make your own live and active sourdough starter. Very easy to maintain using just 3 ingredients. Starter, flour, and water using a 1:1:1 ratio.
You will receive 1 teaspoon of dehydrated Colorado Rocky Mountain sourdough starter.
This Colorado Rocky Mountain sourdough bread starter is very lively and active.
Activation instructions are available on our website. PositivelyProbiotic.com
Check out The Bacteria Blog on our website for a ridiculously easy no knead sourdough bread recipe. Tips and FAQ's also available.
- 1 OZ pouch of dried sourdough culture organisms packaged with the flour in which they were grown
- Symbiotic sourdough organisms are resistant to competition from local contaminants
- Detailed printed instructions for activation and use are included
- This culture is from the oldest of the old, it rises well and is one of most sour that cultures Ed Wood has encountered
- Activated sourdough cultures will last you for a lifetime, with minimal care