25 Year Aged Extravecchio Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena...
Click Image for Gallery
25 Year Aged Extravecchio Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P. | Original Aged Artisanal Italian Aceto Balsamico by Alma Gourmet | 3.4oz (100g) | Tic Doser Included
- SUPERIOR QUALITY BALSAMIC VINEGAR IMPORTED FROM ITALY. The ageing process is prolonged for 25 years to give the product a strong personality, able to exalt any dish with just a few drops.
- TESTED AND VALIDATED BY THE EXPERTS OF THE CONSORTIUM FOR THE PROTECTION OF TRADITIONAL BALSAMIC VINEGAR BEFORE BEING BOTTLED. Obtained by traditional methods from Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes grown in the Modena area in a long ageing process in barrels of different wood kinds: oak, chestnut, cherry, juniper and mulberry. Human sensibility and expertise allow to measure out the ageing process in a balanced way to obtain a superior quality product
- AGING PROCESS. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 25 years is obtained from cooked grape must, matured by slow acidification through natural fermentation and progressive concentration in a long ageing process in barrels of different wood kinds, without adding any flavors.
- SUGGESTED PAIRINGS AND COMBINATIONS. This Balsamic Vinegar has a unique and intense taste and can be used to enrich many types of food. Its full-bodied and persistent flavor offers a surprisingly balanced sour-and-sweet profile and a slightly fruity flavor due to sweet wood kinds. Suggested combinations: vegetables, cold-cuts, hard cheese, mozzarella cheese, meat, fish, salads, vanilla ice cream and ripe fruit. It can also be enjoyed as a simple digestive at the end of the meal.
- D.O.P. (Protected Designation of Origin) Certified Balsamic Vinegar of Modena imported from Italy. Glass Jar Bottle: 3.4oz (100g)