5 Vanilla Beans - Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemad...
Click Image for Gallery
5 Vanilla Beans - Whole Extract Grade B Pods for Baking, Homemade Extract, Brewing, Coffee, Cooking - (Tahitian)
- Fresh Extract Grade Tahitian Vanilla Beans from Late 2020 - 2021 Crop Suistainably Sourced From Indonesian Farmers at Fair Market Prices
- Length is ~ 4 - 6 Inches (Approximately 13-15 cm) with an average moisture content of 20% - 25% meaning these beans are soft, semi-pliable, and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
- Uses: Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring or ingredients and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking, and brewing
- Real extract grade B vanilla beans can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections. Indonesian beans have a mild smell and aroma but are excellent for making a high quality vanilla extract
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, aroma, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.