DOZO Golden Silk Chrysanthemum Tea Chrysanthemum Tea 60g /2.12oz...
Click Image for Gallery
DOZO Golden Silk Chrysanthemum Tea Chrysanthemum Tea 60g /2.12oz Jin Si Huang Ju Large Premium Golden-yellow Fetal Chrysanthemum Flowers Scented Tea Chinese Herbal Tea Loose Dried Blooming Flower Tea 特级金丝皇菊
- ★Pure Natural Product: DOZO Sun-dried organic golden silk chrysanthemum tea comes directly from the mountains of China. It is 100% pure and natural, and the extra-grade coreopsis flowers are picked in the natural growing environment, without any additives, no preservatives, no coloring, no sulfur. Hand-picked and sun-dried with a hint of chrysanthemum, you can drink it anytime without fear!
- ★Taste and Shape: DOZO Fresh dried chrysanthemum has a slight floral fragrance. After the golden chrysanthemum tea is soaked in water, the petals stretch out layer by layer, revealing the golden stamens. The light yellow color has a fresh fragrance of nature. The taste is very fragrant, you can drink it with a little sugar.
- ★The nutritional value of golden chrysanthemum buds is higher than that of chrysanthemum. It is especially good for people who are close to mobile phones and computers. They can often drink golden silk chrysanthemum to relieve their eyesight.
- ★ Chinese Blooming Tea is beautifully packaged, making it easy to carry. This would be the perfect gift for family, friends, colleagues and yourself.
- ★Brewing Instructions: (1) Put 1-2 dried chrysanthemum into a cup or teapot. (2) Fill a cup or teapot with 90-degree hot water. (3) Wait for 2-3 minutes and you will see the camellia blooming and the tea cup showing an elegant golden color. (4) Adding wolfberry to hot water can relieve dry eyes. Add golden chrysanthemums to tea, porridge, soup or pies to enhance color and flavor.