Dried Elderflowers - Used In Beers, Wine, Cider, Cordials, Champ...
Click Image for Gallery
Dried Elderflowers - Used In Beers, Wine, Cider, Cordials, Champagne, Liqueurs, Gin - Ingredients: 100% Elderflowers Rubbed (Sambucus Nigra) - Net Weight: 0.7oz / 20g
- Elderflower is a hugely popular flavour as it complements so many beers, wine, cider, cordials, champagne, liqueurs, gin and other spirits.
- Dried elderflower has a more concentrated flavour than the fresh flowers and is available year round.
- A fantastic pairing with apples it makes a beautifully light and fresh cider or wine.
- The fresh floral aroma is often preferred over other flowers as it retains a bit a zing when used in Gin.
- Ingredients: 100% Elderflowers rubbed (Sambucus nigra) - Net Weight: 0.7oz / 20g