ecoNugenics – PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin - 150 Grams | Pr...
Click Image for Gallery
EcoNugenics PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin Powder - Cellular Health & Immune System Supplement - Maintain Healthy Galectin-3 Levels - Cardiovascular Support (150 Grams)
- THE ORIGINAL CLINICALLY PROVEN MODIFIED CITRUS PECTIN: PectaSol-C is the most effective Modified Citrus Pectin available, the ONLY patented formula produced with a proprietary enzymatic process giving it the exclusive ability for better absorption than other brands. Over 50 published studies show PectaSol-C immune supplements help support cellular health, healthy Galectin-3 levels, cardiovascular health, prostate health, and immune system response*
- SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH AND FEEL GREAT: ecoNugenics Pectasol-C MCP is the most important dietary health supplement for long-term health, and aging. Safe for all ages, PectaSol-C provides a simple and all-natural method for supporting numerous critical areas of health because of its ability to naturally block the effects of excess Galectin-3 throughout the body*
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED BY DR. ISAAC ELIAZ M.D.: Pectasol-C is professionally formulated in the USA by leading authority of integrative medicine & cellular health, Dr. Isaac Eliaz (M.D., L.Ac.), founder of ecoNugenics. With 25+ years of clinical and research experience, Dr. Eliaz’s formulas have been extensively validated in the scientific literature, demonstrating benefits for our most critical areas of health
- ALL NATURAL, VEGAN AND NON-GMO: The organic citrus pectin contained in PectaSol-C is derived from lemons, limes and oranges. It is made from the pith and peel of the fruit; no juice, pulp or any part of the fruit is used. The capsules are vegetarian capsules. PectaSol-C MCP is produced under conditions that meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Pectasol-C MCP is known to promote normal cell growth by interfering with the binding properties of galectin proteins by preventing them from adhering to each other and the inner wall of blood vessels. It is a complex polysaccharide (longchain carbohydrate) obtained from the peel and pulp of citrus fruits and valued for its galactosyl component. It is modified to produce a shorter chain, low esterification pectin molecule which is more easily absorbed into the bloodstream*