Edmond Fallot Honey & Gingerbread Dijon Mustard 7 ounce
Edmond Fallot Honey & Gingerbread Dijon Mustard (7 ounce)In 1840, Leon Bouley started his own mustard mill in France. In 1903, he received an award from the City of Paris for his delicious mustard, making his product prestigious. Today, the inheritors of his company maintain the same standards for Edmond Fallot mustard that Bouley started in the 19th century. Since 1840, the distinctive high quality and flavors of Edmond Fallot's specialty Dijon mustards have earned the company high regards. In the town of Beaune in Dijon, France, Fallot still grinds its mustard seeds the traditional way. So flavorful and potent, this is a mustard for true mustard lovers.
Pain d'Epices (spice bread) from Burgundy was the inspiration for this incredible mustard. The slight sweetness of honey, warm spices and the heat of dijon pairs perfectly with sliced meats like ham, pork and turkey.
- Stone Ground Dijon Mustard with #1 grade mustard seeds & chardonnay
- Tasty dipping mustard for soft pretzels, carrots and celery
- Free from fillers and thickeners; gluten-free
- No artificial flavors, no colors from artificial sources, no high-fructose corn syrup
- Quality ingredients
- Just 5 calories per serving
- Spread onto sandwiches, whisk into salad dressings or mix into deviled eggs