Egyptian Dukkah Spice Blend From The Silk Road Restaurant &Amp; Mark
Click Image for Gallery
Egyptian Dukkah Spice Blend from The Silk Road Restaurant & Market (2oz), No Salt | All Natural Dukkah Seasoning | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | No Preservatives
- Egyptian Dukkah is a specialty blend of roasted hazelnuts seasoned with herbs & spices. Dukkah’s pleasant crunch and scrumptious nutty taste transforms any simple dish into unique, fragrant and extremely flavorful. Also known as duqqua, duqqa, dukka.
- Dukkah nut blend is warm & aromatic, traditionally served in olive oil for dipping bread, and makes a delicious crunchy crust for chicken & fish for pan-frying. It’s great sprinkled over fresh salads, roasted veggies, pasta, yogurt, soft cheeses, even peaches.
- Use Dukkah in a marinade or rub with olive oil & a bit of salt, then serve with citrusy buttery-orange sauce. Toss fresh veggies with olive oil, lemon juice, mint, parsley, olives & Dukkah, serve over toasted pita or couscous sprinkled with Dukkah!
- 100% Natural, No Preservatives or Fillers. No added Salt or Sugar, Gluten-Free Ingredients, Vegan, Paleo, Whole30, Non-GMO Ingredients. These Spice Seasonings are great as a gift box set or added to a grill kit, or even business gifts
- Proprietary Spice Blend refined through 40 years of fine dining Risho family world cuisine restaurants. Roasted & Ground in small batches in Montana. Quick & Easy meal recipe on back of the can, and dozens more our website.