Ellora Farms, 2020 Gold Award New York, Single Estate Greek Extr...
Click Image for Gallery
Ellora Farms, Global Gold Awards New York, London, Israel, Dubai, Single Estate Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher & Certified PDO Crete, Greece, First Cold-Press, 1 Lt. Tin, 33.8 FL oz., Pack of 2
- PROTECTIVE DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN “PDO”- Please watch the video. Ellora Farms Olive Oil is a certified by the European Union as to the origin and to its quality which meets the stringent requirements, while maintaining a focus on environmental consciousness and tradition. Fresh from the Groves this 100% Pure Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil is known for its rich fruity aroma and a characteristic peppery flavor. Each bottle and tin is numbered in accordance with a strictly monitored procedure
- SINGLE ORIGIN & SINGLE ESTATE - The olive oil is harvested and bottled at source at the Olive Estates of Kolymvari region in the Island of Crete, Greece. The Olive Groves of Kolymvari are located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, where the olives go beyond a simple agricultural product to being a key ingredient in the life, culture and cuisine of the region. The fruity aroma in this EVOO is due to the "Koroneiki olive variety” used in this extraordinary olive oil.
- WORLD’S FIRST FULLY TRACEABLE OLIVE OIL - We believe in the absolute traceability of our products and authenticity of its Origin and lifecycle. Simply submit the five-digit Lot number printed on the bottle label or tin into our Origin Tracer at our website and easily track this product “from the olive grove to the shelf”. Trace the Origin and Taste the difference of single origin, single region, single estate, OU Kosher certified and ethically produced olive oil.
- SUSTAINABLE APPROACH - We use "Green" production methods and committed to a sustainable approach. - NO SOLVENTS USED - NO ADDITIVES USED - NO PRESERVATIVES USED. Produced in a Carbon Neutral Facility.
- COLD EXTRACTED - Ellora Farms is 100% Cold Extracted or from First cold press of the Koroneiki variety olives at source. It is unrefined and unfiltered Olive Oil of the highest quality from the family estates.