Brillat Savarin With Papaya - 1 X 7.0 Oz
Click Image for Gallery
Brillat Savarin with Papaya - 1 x 7.0 oz
- Brillat Savarin with Papaya is a soft, cow's milk cheese coated in papaya from France. This buttery and creamy cheese, coated in fruity chunks of papaya is a twist on the traditional Brillat Savarin.
- It has a buttery taste, accompanied by sour notes that are complemented by the papaya chunks. Its aroma is milky and texture is smooth and velvety.
- Connoisseurs recommend serving the traditional elegant, buttery, triple-creme Brillat Savarin with fruit, but Fromagerie Lincet saves you the trouble by coating the rind with dried papaya.
- Perfect with breakfast or as dessert and makes for a beautiful presentation.
- Each unit is 7 oz/200 gr and comes in an individual plastic container.