Frontier Co-op Chili Peppers Ground, Cayenne 35,000 HU, Certifie...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Chili Peppers Ground, Cayenne 35,000 HU, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Capsicum annuum L.
- CHILI PEPPER - Frontier Co-op Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder (Botanical name: Capsicum annuum) comes from the seeds and pods of various red chili plants in the Solanaceae family. This powder is made from cayenne peppers only, unlike other chili powders which can include a mixture of chili peppers and other spices.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Frontier Co-op Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder rates at 35,000 heat units on the Scoville Scale. It is a sure way to heat up your kitchen entrees, delivering a hot kick to many prepared foods. This powder is most commonly used in Mexican recipes, stews, and chili. Spice up a salad with just a sprinkle, or mix some into your prepared salsa.
- FLAVORFUL AND ROBUST - Our freshly-ground, dried cayenne chili pepper powder produces a hot kick to any prepared dishes you create. The 35,000 HU rating of this particular spice gives any dish more zip, such as stews, dips, Mexican cuisine, and much more. With a whole pound, the possibilities are endless.
- ORGANIC FROM INDIA - Frontier Co-op Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder is obtained from red cayenne peppers. The fruits are dried out and ground to form a fine powder that's fit for any prepared meal. Our powder comes from India and is certified organic, kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.