Frontier Co-Op Cinnamon Chips 1/4-1/2, Certified Organic, 1 Lb.
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Chips 1/4-1/2", Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees and T. Nees) Blume
- KORINTJE CINNAMON - This type of cinnamon is part of the cassia family and is also known as Korintje, Batavia cassia, Padang cassia, and Indonesian cinnamon. It’s the bark of an evergreen tree that grows to around 20 feet high and is known for its cinnamon aroma and intense flavor that comes from the bark.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Most of us are more familiar with cinnamon in its ground form, but Korintje cinnamon chips are great for spicing stews, soups, and curries. And adding a whole Korintje stick to a pot of rice or curry highlights cinnamon’s clove-like sweetness.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Our cinnamon (Cinnamomum burmanii) comes from Indonesia, where the altitude contributes to the spice's intense, reddish-brown color. It delivers a strong flavor kick along with a pleasant and spicy aroma.
- ORGANIC FROM INDONESIA - Frontier Co-op Organic Korintje Cinnamon Stick Chips are grown and processed in Indonesia. This product is kosher certified, organic certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used during any step of the growing process.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.