Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Powder, Korintje, Certified Organic A G...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Powder, Korintje, Certified Organic (A Grade), Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees and T. Nees) Blume
- KORINTJE CINNAMON - Frontier Co-op Organic Korintje Cinnamon (Cinnamomum burmannii) is a gourmet-quality, A-Grade cinnamon that is popular in American kitchens and commercial bakeries. Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices in the world. It was imported to Egypt from China around 2000 BC and is a staple in many kitchens today.
- A KITCHEN MUST-HAVE - Korintje cinnamon (Indonesian cinnamon) adds a perfect touch of sweetness to pies, bread, and cakes alike. It is also used in savory dishes like chutneys, soups, and stews. Korintje cinnamon is a flavor booster for hot drinks such as coffee, tea, and cocoa.
- SPICY, SWEET, & WARM - Korintje cinnamon has a fragrant aroma with a sweet, smooth taste and less of the pungent heat of other cassia cinnamon varieties. It pairs well with nutmeg and cardamom.
- ORGANIC FROM INDONESIA - Our dried Korintje cinnamon has been sourced from the bark of various species of cinnamon trees in Indonesia. This product is certified organic, kosher, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of harvesting and manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.