Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Sticks, Vietnamese Premium, 2 3/4 5% o...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Sticks, Vietnamese Premium, 2 3/4" (5% oil), Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | cinnamomum loureirii
- VIETNAMESE CINNAMON STICKS - Frontier Co-op Organic Vietnamese Cinnamon Sticks (Cinnamomum loureiroi) provide the distinctly sweet and instantly recognizable flavor of cinnamon. These sticks deliver a complex, pungent flavor and refreshing aroma, and are a popular ingredient in cooking, baking, and drinks.
- INTENSE FLAVOR - With its higher amount of oils, Vietnamese cinnamon delivers a strong, pungent, peppery, and warmer flavor compared to other types of cinnamon. It can be used to boost the flavor and visual appeal of cider and other beverages. It's also a robust ingredient in mulling spices.
- ROBUST SPICY AROMA - Vietnamese cinnamon (also known as Saigon cinnamon) is considered to be one of the most aromatic types of cinnamon available. This ingredient is known for its sweet yet spicy and pungent aroma. Chefs from across the globe prefer Vietnamese cinnamon in baking and stewing due to its intensity.
- SOURCED FROM VIETNAM - Skillful farmers in Vietnam grow and cultivate our high-quality Saigon cinnamon sticks using 100% organic methods. Our Saigon cinnamon is non-irradiated and Kosher certified. There are no artificial additives used at any step of the growing process.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.