Frontier Co-Op Cumin Seed Powder, 1 Pound, 16 Ounces
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed Powder, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cuminum cyminum L.
- CUMIN SEED POWDER - Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed Powder (Cuminum cyminum) is the second most popular spice around the world, ranked just below black pepper. It has been used by the Egyptians since around 5000 B.C. to season meats, fish, and stews. Today, cumin seed is very popular in Middle Eastern, Indian, and Mexican cuisines.
- A VARIETY OF BENEFITS - Cumin seed powder is known for its versatility and importance in many dishes. Aside from being an essential ingredient in curry powder, cumin has long been used to soften the 'heat' of sauces, fiery chilis, soups, stews, and more!
- POPULAR SEASONING - Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed Powder is high-quality cumin with a robust and authentic flavor. It is extremely aromatic with a warm, spicy, and earthy taste. It blends easily into any dish! Cumin seeds have been enjoyed worldwide, but are especially popular in Indian, Middle Eastern, and Mexican cuisines.
- SOURCED FROM INDIA - We source our cumin powder from India where the most flavorful cumin is grown. Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed Powder is nothing but pure cumin that is also non-irradiated and kosher certified.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.