Frontier Co-Op Cumin Seed Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cuminum cyminum L.
- CUMIN - Frontier Co-op Organic Cumin Seed (Cuminum cyminum) is an important spice in many cuisines, including Indian and Mexican, as well as a vital flavor component in many Asian, and African dishes. It is a common ingredient in savory ethnic meals, and is widely enjoyed today. Whole cumin seeds retain flavor more than ground seeds when stored.
- A DISTINCT SPICE - Cumin seed is an essential part of curry powders. It is usually reserved for savory recipes. Add it when seasoning vegetables or meats before roasting them.
- ROBUST, AUTHENTIC FLAVOR - This product has a rich, warm, and an earthy flavor similar to caraway but hotter. Cumin combines sweetness and bitterness in every seed. It can be toasted to enhance its aroma. Cumin also has a hint of citrus that adds depth to any recipe.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY/INDIA - Our farmers in Turkey and India dry these seeds under natural light and remove any dirt, leaves, twigs, and dust from the product. Frontier Co-op cumin seeds are 100% organic, kosher certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing and processing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.