Frontier Co-op Dill Weed, Cut & Sifted, Kosher, Non-irradiated |...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Dill Weed, Cut & Sifted, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Anethum graveolens L.
- DILL WEED - Frontier Co-op Dill Weed (Anethum graveolens) is an ancient, aromatic herb that is indigenous to Eastern Europe. It is a member of the parsley family and is enjoyed by different cultures around the world. Dill weed is the dried thin, feathery green leaves of the dill plant. It is considered to be more mildly flavored than the seed of the same plant.
- WELL-KNOWN INGREDIENT - Dill weed is a popular ingredient around the world, especially in Europe. It enhances food and drinks without dominating other flavors. It pairs well with seafood and fish, especially salmon. It can also be used for meats, poultry, vegetables, salads, soups, and spreads. It is also a common ingredient in cocktails.
- BRIGHT GREEN AND FRAGRANT - This aromatic ingredient has a delicately sweet flavor. Our dill weed has a pleasant green brightness with a warm and grassy aroma, with a flavor profile that is similar to lemon, anise, and parsley. It goes well with a variety of flavored foods.
- SOURCED FROM ISRAEL/GERMANY- Frontier Co-op Dill Weed is hand-picked and sun-dried to retain its flavor and then cut and sifted to be readily used in any kitchen. This product is 100% certified Kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.