Frontier Co-op Onion, White Powder, Certified Organic, 1 pound, ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Onion, White Powder, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Allium cepa
- ONION - Frontier Co-op Organic Onion Powder (Allium cepa) is made from freshly harvested onions that are dehydrated, ground, and then crushed and turned into a powder. This powder is used in a variety of kitchen dishes and delivers a powerful onion flavor and aroma that spices up any recipe.
- A FLAVORFUL SUBSTITUTE - Onion powder is often used in place of fresh onions to prepare many meals. It’s also a great way to spice up condiments. This powder delivers a taste and aroma that is up to 10 times stronger than raw onions. It's perfect for those who don't want watery eyes or don't have time to peel and chop whole onions.
- POWERFUL AROMA - Organic onion powder comes from freshly ground onions, but only after they have been peeled and dried at the right temperature. The powder brings out a strong onion scent and taste in a quick and convenient way. It provides a robust flavor for even the simplest recipes.
- ORGANIC FROM THE U.S. - Frontier Co-op organic onion powder is obtained from freshly picked onions that are dried out and ground to deliver the best flavor possible. Our onion powder is Kosher certified and 100% non-irradiated. It does not contain any additives or chemicals.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.