Frontier Co-Op Oregano Leaf, Mexican, Cut &Amp; Sifted, 1 Lb. Bulk Bag
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Oregano Leaf, Mexican, Cut & Sifted, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Lippia graveolens
- FANCY-GRADE OREGANO - Frontier Co-op Mexican Oregano (botanical name Lippia graveolens) is a flowering plant in the mint family. Oregano has been used in cooking for thousands of years. This oregano is a robust, premium seasoning that is commonly found in Mexican, Italian, and Mediterranean cooking.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Oregano has a wide range of applications and is great in cheese, pasta, vegetable, and tomato dishes. It's also a great addition to sauces, dressings, and casseroles. The herb combines well with other spices, including garlic for general seasoning purposes. It also has a special similarity to basil.
- FLAVORFUL AND ROBUST - This cut and sifted herb carries stronger flavor properties than fresh oregano. Our oregano is a robust spice, strongly and complexly aromatic. It is earthy with pungent overtones. Oregano delivers a warm, sweet, and bitter taste with a bit of a bite, and it is highly compatible with various recipes and sauces.
- SOURCED FROM MEXICO - Frontier Co-op Mexican Oregano is hand-picked and sun-dried, then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for many drinks and foods. It is kosher certified and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.