Frontier Co-Op Organic Mediterranean Oregano Leaf, Cut &Amp; Sifted,
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Oregano Leaf, Mediterranean, Cut & Sifted, Fancy Grade, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Origanum onites
- FANCY-GRADE OREGANO - Frontier Co-op Organic Fancy-Grade Oregano (botanical name Origanum onites) is a flowering plant in the mint family. Oregano has been used in cooking for thousands of years. This oregano is a robust, premium seasoning that is commonly found in Mexican, Italian, and Mediterranean cooking.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Oregano has a wide range of applications and is great in cheese, pasta, vegetable, and tomato dishes. It's also a great addition to sauces, dressings, and casseroles. The herb combines well with other spices, including garlic for general seasoning purposes. It also has a special similarity to basil.
- FLAVORFUL AND ROBUST - This cut and sifted herb carries stronger flavor properties than fresh oregano. Our oregano is a robust spice, strongly and complexly aromatic. It is earthy with pungent overtones. Oregano delivers a warm, sweet, and bitter taste with a bit of a bite, and it is highly compatible with various recipes and sauces.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY - Frontier Co-op Fancy-Grade Oregano is hand-picked and sun-dried, then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for many drinks and foods. Our organic oregano has zero additives and zero chemicals. It is Kosher certified and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.