Frontier Co-op Peppercorns, Black Whole, Kosher, Non-irradiated ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Peppercorns, Black Whole, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Piper nigrum L.
- BLACK PEPPERCORNS - Peppercorns come from a vining plant (Piper nigrum L.) that grows in Vietnam, India, and other tropical regions. They are one of the most commonly used spices in the world, enhancing a variety of foods and drinks.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Grind peppercorns on top of your favorite salads and pasta. Spice up your seafood, berries, soups and meat with them — and add visual appeal as well. Bring more depth and flavor to your food. Grind some up into your olive oil to serve as a dip. It also warms beverages like tea and delivers a spicy kick to any food you prepare.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Pepper’s distinct flavor is a unique, sharp taste with a hint of pine and wood flavors. It also delivers a warm, spicy sensation when added to beverages like chai tea and coffee. Whole black peppercorns can be crushed to mix with other spices or to sprinkle on your favorite dishes.
- SOURCED FROM VIETNAM AND INDIA - The peppercorns are grown and harvested, then cleaned and cooked in hot water, and then dried to form the shrunken, darkened peppercorns. Dried peppercorns have a very long shelf life. They add flavor-enhancing characteristics to just about any food.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.