Frontier Co-op Raspberry, Red Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Orga...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Raspberry, Red Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Rubus idaeus L.
- TOP QUALITY RASPBERRY RED LEAF - Frontier Co-op Organic Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus L.) is a pleasant-tasting, caffeine-free herb commonly used in teas and DIY herbal body care items and products.
- REFRESHING - Our non-irradiated, fresh raspberry leaves combine with other kinds of herbs to provide a flavorful boost to beverages. Raspberry carries tannins that contribute to the slightly-acidic note of this flavorful herb.
- FRUITY, EARTHY TASTE - Despite what the name would suggest, red raspberry leaves don’t taste like raspberry at all. Their flavor is more akin to a fruity, black tea that has a similar flavor to Earl Grey. Red raspberry leaves are sweeter and bolder than leaves used in other teas.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN BULGARIA - Our Bulgarian farmers remove the young and vibrant leaves from the cane, wash and dry them thoroughly, and process them for a high-quality blend that provides superior flavor. These leaves are 100% certified organic, kosher certified, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.