Frontier Co-op Sage Leaf Rubbed, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Sage Leaf Rubbed, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Salvia officinalis L.
- SAGE LEAF - Frontier Co-op Sage Leaf (Botanical name: Salvia officinalis), is a member of the Lamiaceae, or mint family that produces flavorful sage leaves. It is native to the Mediterranean region and grown and harvested in Europe and North America. Other names such as garden sage, meadow sage, and true sage have been used for the herb.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Sage leaves are a very common ingredient found in homemade stuffing around the world. The minty flavor enhances entrees and prepared meals alike! It goes great with rosemary or garlic herbs and powders to enhance pork chops, stews, chicken, and more.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - The fuzzy, gray-green leaves of sage carry a sweet and earthy flavor with a minty, menthol-like aroma. This minty, yet earthy flavor also carries hints of pine, making this a great addition to holiday dishes.
- SOURCED FROM ALBANIA - Frontier Co-op dried and rubbed sage leaves are grown and harvested in Albania. Our sage leaves are dried out and then cut and sifted to create a flavorful blend. No ionizing radiation is used whatsoever during any part of the growing and harvesting processes. This product is also 100% Kosher certified.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
- Love It: 678
- Brand: Frontier
- Product Code: BG13250
- Availability: In Stock
pay only $6.99