Frontier Organic Cut/Sifted Cilantro Leaf 1 Pound
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cilantro Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Coriandrum sativum L.
- CILANTRO LEAF - Frontier Co-op Cilantro Leaf (Coriandrum sativum) comes from the coriander plant, which then becomes cilantro when grown. Coriander is a member of the Apiaceae plant family. Cilantro leaves are also called coriander leaves and Chinese parsley. These leaves are used to deliver a flavorful kick in many prepared foods.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Fragrant and pungent, the cilantro leaf is popular in Mexican, Thai, and Vietnamese cooking. Try this unique, parsley-sage flavor in your soups, sauces, and even salsa. This herb is also commonly found in marinades, vinaigrettes, and rubs.
- FLAVORFUL AND ROBUST - Cilantro leaves add a versatile flavor to many foods with their bold, parsley-like taste. The aroma contributes to a citrus-like, grassy scent.
- ORGANIC FROM ISRAEL/GERMANY - Frontier Co-op Cilantro Leaf is hand-picked, air-dried, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for teas and many prepared foods. Our Cilantro Leaf has zero additives and zero chemicals. It is Kosher certified, organic certified, non-irradiated, and caffeine-free.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.