Frontier Thyme Leaf Certified Organic, 16 Ounce Bag
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Thyme Leaf, Fancy Grade, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Thymus vulgaris L.
- THYME LEAF - Frontier Co-op Organic Fancy Grade Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris) is processed from a highly fragrant herb that features a thin, small, and pungent leaf. Thyme leaves are often used in Mediterranean and southern European cuisines.
- ADAPTABLE INGREDIENT - Fresh and dried thyme leaves are useful for various purposes, especially cooking. While they can be used on their own, thyme leaves go well with other herbal blends. Use this product for stuffings, marinades, stews, and even cheese dishes.
- MINTY FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op Organic Fancy-Grade Thyme Leaf is a well-rounded herb that contains an earthy and sweet flavor. Its minty profile has warm and peppery undertones that easily add depth to any kind of cooking.
- ORGANIC FROM POLAND - Our thyme leaves are grown and processed in Poland. They are cultivated in the most temperate climate to preserve their content and flavor. This product is certified organic, kosher, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.