Grade A Bourbon Vanilla Beans – Native Vanilla – 10 Premium Gour...
Click Image for Gallery
Grade A Bourbon Vanilla Beans – Native Vanilla – 10 Premium Gourmet Whole Bean Pods – For Chefs and Home Baking, Cooking, & Extract Making – Homemade Vanilla Extract
- GRADE A BEANS – These beans are hand selected with the finest curing processes and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 7-8 inches long, are plump, oily, black/dark brown, and 30-35% moist.
- BOURBON VANILLA – The most common variety for producing vanilla extract, this classic tropical vanilla is ideal for baking, as well as desserts like ice cream and creme brulee. It has no relation to bourbon alcohol.
- DELICIOUS TASTE – These beans work best in baked goods, cheesecakes, custards, creme brulee, ice cream, and sweet breads.
- EASY TO STORE – Store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers around the world with Fair Trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.