Habanero, Kiwi Fruit And Manuka Honey, New Zealands Favorite Wa
Click Image for Gallery
Habanero, Kiwi Fruit and Manuka Honey, New Zealand's Favorite Waha Wera Green Hot Sauce (salsa picante verde)
- ONE OF THE HOTTEST PEPPERS, THE HABANERO. is organically grown in the Far North of New Zealand and milled with iconic New Zealand flavors of kiwi fruit and manuka honey.
- SWEET WITH A KICK. The kiwi fruit and manuka honey balance the habanero kick. It is hot without compromising the amazing, unique flavor.
- USE AS YOUR FAVORITE HOT SAUCE. Unsurpassed for marinades, especially on chicken wings, in chilis, stews and burgers, on pizza and eggs, or simply use as a table sauce.
- UNIQUE HOT SAUCE. Waha Wera means burning mouth in Maori and this hot sauce lives up to its name. A gold medallist at the Fiery Foods Challenge in Albuquerque and loved in its homeland, New Zealand
- NEW ZEALAND'S MOST LOVED SALSA PICANTE VERDE. The habaneros are organically grown in Kaitaia, a small town in the North of New Zealand a sister to the original Kaitaia Fire Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce.