Himalayan Arabica Dark Roasted Coffee Beans Grow on Sun Shade Ha...
Click Image for Gallery
Himalayan Arabica Organic Medium Dark Roasted Coffee Beans (1LB) Cupping Score 90 Grow on Sunshade 100% Hand Picked Sun Dried World's Best Natural M. Dark Roasted Beans Coffee of Himalayas, NepalShade grown on the foothills of Mt. Manaslu, our Nepalese Coffee is grown at one of the highest elevations in the world - away from the main coffee growing belt. The freezing temperatures of the Northern Himalayas cause the coffee to mature more slowly, producing harder and more flavorful Himalayan coffee beans. Grown with organic and eco-friendly practices by small farmers, the processing for this coffee from Nepal is done in the traditional way of selective hand picking of fully ripened cherries. These coffee cherries are then pulped with a hand pulpier. Much of the highest quality Arabica Coffee in the World is produced in Mountainous regions between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, also known as the 'coffee Belt'. Nepal, which is not in the tropics (located beyond 23° altitude), still grows some of the highest quality coffee among the highest elevations in the world, which has stunned coffee connoisseurs around the planet. Nepali coffee is the product of more than third-thousand small-scale farmer that hand pick and pulp the ripe cherries
- Our Nepalese Coffee is grown at one of the highest elevations in the world - away from the main coffee growing belt such as Shade grown on the foothills of Mt. Manaslu
- 100% Arabica Coffee-Grow above 28* latitude - Cupping (low in acidity) 90 Scores
- Coffee grow Temperature between 49* F to 73*F - coffee grow on Shadow (Sun/Shade)
- Selective Hand picking 100% - Wet-processed "Washed by Hand" -Sun Dried In Net Bed
- Himalayan Arabica is the first brand from Nepal to flourish in the specialty market and to have achieved an international award and is well on its way to truly becoming The Jewel of Asian Coffee.